Thursday, November 27, 2014

The Mommy

Okay so this is my second try for a 100 baby challenge.

The link to my first one: HERE!

And this time, I've got Supernatural (because I LOVE that expansionpack) and Seasons installed.


Here's my little victim. Noelle Von Gregen.

She's a werewolf. Werewolf


And her traits are:
Neurotic Trait Neurotic
Loser Trait Loser
Daredevil Trait Daredevil
Childish Trait Childish
Grumpy Trait Grumpy

(yep I picked the worst traits I could think of, just to make the gameplay more fun.)

Her favorites are:
Spiceberry Fav Spiceberry
Spaghetti Fav Spaghetti
Classical Fav Classical

(I'm gonna regret picking the "classical" when I buy a radio)

Her LifeTimeWish is to be "Leader of the Pack". I think it means that she want to make 5 sims into werewolves, and also she wants to "find §40 000 worth of objects while hunting with pack".

WELL GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!
Thank you me, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment